The Candidate is responsible for all Quality Assurance and Control functions to support the manufacturing operations of electromechanical assemblies.
Responsible for executing and improving Quality System, from Material Receipt to Finished Good, and champion compliance audit to established manufacturing processes and product design as built, as part of Company Quality Assurance initiatives, to identify opportunities for improvements and process deviations, at the earliest stages in the manufacturing process, in order to drive corrective actions as required and minimize Cost of Quality.
Work closely with the Corporate Design Engineering Team in the R D cycle: Lead and Support as required, in the Design for Quality Evaluations, as well as Prototypes Qualifications. Lead Quality Engineers in the Development of Control Plan; PFMEA and Manufacturing Flowchart.
Responsible to drive the Manufacturing Support Team to meet Quality Objectives (KPI S) of the operation, establishing a total Culture of Quality at Source, oriented toward Zero Defect and high operational efficiency.
The candidate is part of the Corporate Quality Design team, and is responsible to call upon, as needed, all support required to drive continuous improvements in quality yield; drive resolution of product and process deviations, and sign off final product disposition.
Work with Purchasing and Engineering Department in the validation process of new and alternate parts as well as the qualification of new suppliers.
Drive compliance to all internal policies and procedures and maintain ISO 9000-2008 Certification compliance throughout all the Manufacturing Operations.
Responsible for the appropriate staffing and competencies development of Quality Department team
• Corrective Action System.
o 8D discipline.
o Failure Analysis
• ISO 9000 Quality System
• Implementation of Statistical Process Control
o Process Capability Study
• PPAP Elaboration (Product Part Approval Process) :
o Flow Chart; PFMEA; Control Plan; First Article Report
• Customer Complaint Resolution
• Supplier Quality.
• Industrial / Electromechanical Engineer
• Fully Bilingual: English / Spanish
• Microsoft Windows Office Package
• ISO 9000 Certified Auditor.
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Statistical process control
• Solid background in Lean Manufacturing
• Auto Cad Preferred.
• Strong leadership to drive for results
• Proven track record leading and Interacting with technical teams
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in writing technical reports
5 ó más años de experiencia Requiere residencia actual en República Dominicana Currículum con foto