Job Profile Summary
The Specialist Talent Sourcing ensures that staffing requirements are met to attract and engage top talent to effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible for evaluating, analyzing, implementing, and administering sourcing initiatives to generate quality leads and drive interest from prospective talent.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Responsible for evaluating, analyzing, implementing and tracking effectiveness of sourcing programs, including Employee Referral Programs.
• Proactively research, create, and manage candidate generation, through innovative strategies, utilizing sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, and social media.
• Assist vendor management, through stakeholder partnership, to review vendor effectiveness and maintain relationships in order to develop best practice in sourcing department. Submit purchase orders based on plan and sourcing expenses.
• Responsible for execution and administration of recruitment marketing plans to find, attract, and engage leads in order to convert them into qualified applicants.
• Serve as brand ambassador for the organization through promotion of our Employee Referral Program, value proposition, position in the market as an employer of choice.
• Leverage various resources - internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly source qualified candidates.
• May assist in establishing key metrics and operating mechanisms to drive sourcing performance and cost containment.
• Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools.
• Responsible for developing and applying an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications, experience, skills, and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role.
• Promote the Company image to candidates and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior.
• Marketing knowledge
• Experience organizing events (dealing with suppliers)
• Call center experience (Preferred)
• English Proficiency.
• Bachelor s Degree preferred
• Experience with Workday preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in high-velocity environment
• Awareness of recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Nivel académico de Diplomado, Licenciatura 1 ó más años de experiencia Inglés: dominio del idioma (nativo ó 2do. idioma) Palabra/s clave: Marketing, Recruitment, Sourcing (algunas) Requiere residencia actual en República Dominicana Responder, en el formulario de envío de CV, las siguientes 4 preguntas: 1 ¿1- Do you have marketing experience? 2 ¿2- Have you worked in a Call Center? 3 ¿3- What is your salary expectation? 4 ¿4- Tell us a little bit about your Marketing background.?